But then, it happened...
My dear friend Stella has been one girl who has known too many things about me, we enjoy writing every day we can, we have a really good friendship. Now, I have one gift for her, Another I'd say.
This is "The Endless" collection because the Dandelions are that, Endless.
Welcome back to my Blog!
It has been a while since I do not post a download, but there are too many things I have in mind for create, I just need to find the time.
Today I have Two new objects, they are Two Dandelions, they are Lamps that do not iluminate too much because of glow* and they're almost Decorative. I had some troubles with the Transparency but the amazing Pocci helped me once again.
They are CASTable, I wanted to be able to customize them, the first Preset is a Textured Multiplier, the second Preset —not showed here, I'm sorry— is a Plain one but for it I made a Pattern, two Channels and it is included with the Big Dandelion.
- Two Sizes, Two Files.
- Two Presets with Two Different Textures.
- Policount: 1310 Faces | 1179 Triangles
- They're a bit high but it is a huge circle of 30° everywhere.
- Four Channels recolorable, as always from Top to Bottom.
- With a Small slot.
- They work as you had the MoveObjects cheat turned On.
- Its catalog name is "Diente de León", it is Spanish :)
- §25 for the Bigger and §20 for the Smaller
- *The glow of the smaller Dandelion is reduced, I just forgot to update it.
My TOU Always Applies :3
If you cannot open the .ZIP files then
The .ZIP files contains a Preview, because I like
The files have been Compressorized but Not Merged ;)
It was time to change of buttons, I liked them so much
Thank you so much for see!
Special Thanks to:
♦Pocci once again, this looked a bit bad before but she improved it :3
•Obsidiandawn for the Main Texture
•Heuga for the Middle Texture